Christian Family Eldercare Audio
2015 National Conference Audio
Searching for good music? This collection of magnificently arranged hymns and songs will inspire praise to God, bring peace to your soul, and be enjoyed by the whole family!
- Praise to the Lord
- The End of Myself
- How Deep the Father's Love
- O the Deep Deep Love of Jesus
- It is Well
- Come Thou Fount
- Be Thou My Vision
- Psalm 42
- Then Sings My Soul (How Great Thou Art)
- The Sands of Time
- When I Survey
The End of Myself - Track Samples
Experience the first-ever forum of biblically focused caregivers, physicians, and pastors to equip families and churches to thrive in eldercare! Featuring inspiring keynotes, practical medical talks, caregiving panels, legal advice, veteran caregiver encouragement, and much more. The 2015 Christian Family Eldercare Conference includes 21 messages to encourage, equip, and enable the family and church to love the elderly among us according to biblical standards and to follow God's eldercare plan: relationship-centered, family-focused, Christ-centered, home environments'¦where eldercare thrives. Enjoy speakers including Peter Rosenberger, Kevin Swanson, Dr. Thomas Kendall, Dr. David Apple, RN Steven Vaughan, Attorney Bradley Pierce, Colin Gunn, James Lansberry, Marcia Washburn, Carmen Bowman, Rich and Barb Heki, and many more!
- Home-Based Eldercare: Stories and Strategies for Caregivers
- Home-health care: everything you need to know to enable eldercare at home
- Practical Caregiving: What to Expect
- Challenges in Caregiving: When things go wrong'¦
- Becoming Wise & Imparting Wisdom: Connecting the Generations
- The Impending Eldercare Crisis & The Christian Response
- The Identity Issue of Caregivers
- Eldercare Legal Aspects
- Fullness of Joy Helps Healthy Aging
- When Grandpa or Grandma Moves in with the Family
- Act Like the Church Before It's Too Late to React
- Hope for the Caregiver
- The Role of the Church
- ...and much more!
Ordering from Outside the USA?
Here’s the heart commitment of the Generations ministry: we want to make our Christ-centered curriculum affordable and accessible to every Christian family in the world. Missionary or single parent families may be eligible for additional assistance - see HERE for details.
Option 1 - Digital Curriculum
The benefit of our digital curriculum package is that you can get it immediately and without paying the extra expense of postage. Your family is free to print out as many copies as you wish for your family’s use. We also offer the digital curriculum packages at a much-reduced cost for missionaries, international Christian families on a tight budget, and other ministry workers. Note: a few curriculum items are not available in our digital packages due to licensing restrictions from other publishers.
Option 2 - Free Shipping for Generations Products
We also offer free shipping on Generations Products for most international shipments with the following requirements:
- Generations Core Curriculum packages and Generations-published curriculum products can be purchased at retail price (no discounts). Items within our "International Ordering" product collection are the only items that qualify for this free shipping policy.
- Once qualifying international items in your cart total $200 USD or more, free shipping will be automatically applied.
Note: Shipping on any non-Generations items is charged according to live shipping rates provided in our shopping carts.
For questions relating to our international shipping policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.