In the Beginning...
Spiral-Bound. 270 Pages
In this family Bible study guide, Kevin Swanson introduces the book of Genesis, which contains the first three thousand years of world history. This is History 101. It is also the history that God thinks is important. While men were busy building their first proud empires, the God who created the universe is more interested in one solitary family wandering about the plains of Canaan, building altars and worshiping God as a family.
This study guide includes:
- easy-to-memorize key theme for each chapter
- brief summary of the events covered in the chapter
- exposition of the chapter, giving the meaning in simple terms
- Relevant applications of the chapter for family life
- Content-related questions
- Penetrating application-oriented questions to stimulate family discussions
What Others Are Saying
We enjoyed working to memorize the book title for each chapter. It was so good to have excellent theology with application that sticks!
Enjoyed this book. I look forward to the author's study guides on Proverbs as well. This guide allows us to get personal and relevant with Genesis. Thank you for the guide!
- Christopher C.