8th Grade Core Curriculum Package
Our 8th Grade Core curriculum includes a easily understandable introduction to biblical economics, a study of the best biographies of outstanding Christians in history, a literature course on the best stories written by Christians in the last three centuries, a study of the Book of Genesis, and studies on biblical faith and character for young men and women.
This textbook & teacher's guide includes:
- Bible Track: Genesis: In the Beginning by Kevin Swanson
- Worldview and Culture Track: Biblical Economics in Comics by Vic Lockman
- Literature Track: Great Christian Stories - Essential Literature for Christian Students Set
- History Track: Christian History - Biographies of Faith Set
- Character Track: Created for Work by Bob Schultz or Virtuous by Nancy Wilson
Download the 8th Grade Core Curriculum Supplement.