God Made the World Set
A Biblical Worldview Course on Astronomy and Earth Science
Download a sample of God Made the World
Sample of God Made the World Workbook
“Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!” (Romans 11:33)
“This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. . . .I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.” (Isaac Newton)
The greatest human scientists have acknowledged the world to contain an ocean of undiscovered truth. It is the reflection of the awesome wisdom of our omniscient God and Creator! Every page of this elementary science book is meant to excite the student to wonder and praise. The wonder of God and the Word of God are expressed in every chapter. For 5th-7th grade level students, Generations introduces science from a biblical worldview into basic astronomy, chemistry, and physics in a winsome and engaging way.
Features of this course:
- Science from a biblical worldview
- Hundreds of applicable, relevant Scriptures
- A complete basic introduction to physics, chemistry, astronomy, meteorology, and natural disasters
- Practical, useful tips for survival in natural disasters
- Hundreds of truly awe-inspiring reasons and encouragements to praise God!
- Easy, real-life application to help kids take godly rule over creation
- A suggested hymn of praise for each chapter
- Suggestions for the coolest videos explaining difficult scientific concepts to kids