Taking the Americas for Jesus Textbook
Embark on an epic journey through the American continents in this exciting book. Beginning with Noah and the flood and moving forward through time, learn how the light of Christ's gospel penetrated into the dark lands of North and South America. From the hot, humid jungles of the Amazon River basin to the frigid, frozen wastelands of the Hudson Bay, the reign of Christ has been made known.
Through twenty centuries, the spread of Christ's kingdom is carefully chronicled through fascinating, almost unbelievable stories. In this book, readers will learn how the Eskimos of Labrador came to saving faith in Jesus Christ, how a Christian Viking first reached North America, how revival spread throughout the Americas, how the Bible first made it into Mexico, and how the savage natives of Tierra del Fuego were redeemed and transformed by Jesus Christ.
Topics and People Covered:
- Geography of North, Central, and South America
- How People Came to the Americas
- Melinda Rankin (Mexico)
- Leif Erikson (Canada)
- Jonathan Edwards (Massachusetts)
- Asahel Nettleton (USA)
- Captain Allen Gardiner (Tierra del Fuego)
- The Conquistadors (Mexico and Peru)
- Henry and Eliza Spalding (Idaho)
- Christopher Columbus (Caribbean)
- David Brainerd (New England)
- Robert Kalley (Brazil)
- Betty Greene (Peru)
- The Mayflower Pilgrims (New England)
- John Horden (Canada)
- And more
Ordering from Outside the USA?
Here’s the heart commitment of the Generations ministry: we want to make our Christ-centered curriculum affordable and accessible to every Christian family in the world. Missionary or single parent families may be eligible for additional assistance - see HERE for details.
Option 1 - Digital Curriculum
The benefit of our digital curriculum package is that you can get it immediately and without paying the extra expense of postage. Your family is free to print out as many copies as you wish for your family’s use. We also offer the digital curriculum packages at a much-reduced cost for missionaries, international Christian families on a tight budget, and other ministry workers. Note: a few curriculum items are not available in our digital packages due to licensing restrictions from other publishers.
Option 2 - Free Shipping for Generations Products
We also offer free shipping on Generations Products for most international shipments with the following requirements:
- Generations Core Curriculum packages and Generations-published curriculum products can be purchased at retail price (no discounts). Items within our "International Ordering" product collection are the only items that qualify for this free shipping policy.
- Once qualifying international items in your cart total $200 USD or more, free shipping will be automatically applied.
Note: Shipping on any non-Generations items is charged according to live shipping rates provided in our shopping carts.
For questions relating to our international shipping policy, email email@example.com.