Good News for Little Hearts Series
12 Hardcover Books. 256 pages total
A new series of hardback illustrated children’s books for four- to seven-year-olds—each centered on an animal family—brings gospel help and biblical counsel to families. The animal characters, colorful illustrations, and real-life issues each animal family faces will captivate children.
The Good News for Little Hearts series is for ages four to seven and brings gospel wisdom and biblical counsel to families. Based on CCEF’s model of hope and help, each story focuses on an animal family’s real-life issues, encouraging young readers toward a growing relationship with Jesus amid challenging circumstances. Each individual story guides parents toward meaningful conversations with their kids, based on what Scripture has to say about living by faith in everyday life.
The Good News for Little Hearts books will become a lifelong gift for parents and children, as well as teachers, biblical counselors, and anyone hoping to provide concrete, grace-based help for young children.
This set includes:
- Zoe's Hiding Place: When You Are Scared
- Jax's Tail Twitches: When You Are Angry
- Buster's Ears Trip Him Up: When You Fail
- Tori Comes Out of Her Shell: When You Are Lonely
- Gus Loses His Grip: When You Want Something Too Much
- Henry Says Good-Bye: When You Are Sad
- Buster Tries to Bail: When You Are Stressed
- Caspian Crashes the Party: When You Are Jealous
- Halle Takes a Stand: When You Want to Fit In
- Gwen Tells Tales: When It's Hard to Tell the Truth
- Henry's Big Mistake: When You Feel Guilty
- Zoe's Time to Shine: When You Want to Hide
What Others Are Saying
“These books are a uniquely different genre from classic children’s bedtime reading. They are counseling books to help children. They provide a creative avenue for children to consider how their faith is intimately relevant to their struggles. This is what makes this series of books so significant. - David Powlison, (1949–2019) was Executive Director of CCEF and editor of the Good News for Little Hearts series
Ordering from Outside the USA?
Here’s the heart commitment of the Generations ministry: we want to make our Christ-centered curriculum affordable and accessible to every Christian family in the world. Missionary or single parent families may be eligible for additional assistance - see HERE for details.
Option 1 - Digital Curriculum
The benefit of our digital curriculum package is that you can get it immediately and without paying the extra expense of postage. Your family is free to print out as many copies as you wish for your family’s use. We also offer the digital curriculum packages at a much-reduced cost for missionaries, international Christian families on a tight budget, and other ministry workers. Note: a few curriculum items are not available in our digital packages due to licensing restrictions from other publishers.
Option 2 - Free Shipping for Generations Products
We also offer free shipping on Generations Products for most international shipments with the following requirements:
- Generations Core Curriculum packages and Generations-published curriculum products can be purchased at retail price (no discounts). Items within our "International Ordering" product collection are the only items that qualify for this free shipping policy.
- Once qualifying international items in your cart total $200 USD or more, free shipping will be automatically applied.
Note: Shipping on any non-Generations items is charged according to live shipping rates provided in our shopping carts.
For questions relating to our international shipping policy, email email@example.com.